Gentle Dove Ministries International (GDMI) is a ministry dedicated to the Gentleness, Peace, Hope and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

6/16/2005

Blogging Along

Marvin and I wanted a venue to share with you the blessings that are happening with Gentle Dove Ministries International (GDMI), but knew we couldn't have a Web site just yet so we decided to explore the possibility of a BLOG (Web log) to provide our newsletter to you.

This has really been a mixture of frustration, prayer, and progress as the Lord is literally teaching me each day how to reprogram this template to make it into something that will be enjoyable for you to look at and makes you curious enough to come back to see what's new from time to time.

You've heard the expression 'It's Greek to me'? Well I had NO clue how to read or edit HTML or to rewrite programming statements to make this site look the way we wanted it to. God is Good All the Time!!! It's awesome the way he has led me through this procedure slowly, bit by bit.

One day I was really feeling inadequate and down about whether or not I was going to be able to pull this thing off or not, and as I was working with my blogid number I saw that it contained the number 777. You guessed it!! Peace came over me, a tear came to my eye, and I was once again reminded that God is with me in this project. Praise the Lord!!

It's funny that although we know that yes, God is real, we forget who it was that thought up and built the first computer or for that matter everything else under the sun. He truly knows every desire and need we have, and has a desire Himself to bless us as we do our own children and more.

Thanks be to Jesus Christ our Lord who makes it possible for us to approach our Father's throne in confidence to even ask for the seemingly trivial daily things of life that we need.

May God Bless and keep you all and keep watching as this site evolves.

Shalom,
Diana and Marvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home